ELITE & CHALLENGE
Each event has two categories, Elite and Challenge. You can enter the “CHALLENGE Event” and take your time; if an obstacle isn’t quite your cup of tea you can shout “Shore Leave!” and scoot round it with a pledge to come back next year and attempt it….. or race the “ELITE Event”, push yourself towards victory and commit to undertaking every obstacle as it is intended to be cleared…..no Shore Leave! It is between you and your conscience to complete the Elite with honour!
- Runners receive a finishers t-shirt and a cup of tea!
- Every runner is race chip timed so that you can see where you came in the field and timing etc. this can be texted to your phone and you even have the option to have a print out on event day.
- Water stations on route for both Kids, 5km & 10km events.
- Real Flushing Toilets!
- Real Showers; if you are in the first 200 finishers they might even be warm as well, but be warned there is a limited supply of hot water so run fast.
- Real Changing rooms.
- Team Discount of 5% is automatically applied during the sign up process online.
- Please refer to this website for latest news, particularly the Joining Instructions which include greater levels of detail and can also be easily downloaded in PDF format for use on the day.
- Key/bag drop facility.
- As with all extreme challenges we strongly advise you to consult a medical practitioner before participating, especially if you are pregnant, person with disabilities, or have recently suffered an illness, injury, or impairment.