- Runners receive a finishers t-shirt and a cup of tea!
- Every runner is race chip timed so that you can see where you came in the field and timing etc. this can be texted to your phone and you even have the option to have a print out on event day.
- Water stations on route for both Kids, 5km & 10km events.
- Real Flushing Toilets!
- Real Showers; if you are in the first 200 finishers they might even be warm as well, but be warned there is a limited supply of hot water so run fast.
- Real Changing rooms.
- Team Discount of 5% is automatically applied during the sign up process online.
- Please refer to this website for latest news, particularly the Joining Instructions which include greater levels of detail and can also be easily downloaded in PDF format for use on the day.
- Key/bag drop facility.
- As with all extreme challenges we strongly advise you to consult a medical practitioner before participating, especially if you are pregnant, person with disabilities, or have recently suffered an illness, injury, or impairment.
- KIDS ENDEAVOUR 1050 (takes about 40 mins)
- 10km ELITE 1100 (takes about an hour)
- 10km CHALLENGE 1105 (normally an hour to 1 ½ hours)
- 5km ELITE 1130 (normally 45 mins)
- 5km CHALLENGE 1135 (normally 45 mins to 1 ½ hours)
- Please arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the race start in order to sign in and collect your number. It will not be possible to enter the race on the day. Internet bookings only.
The whole event will be clearly marked out and have a maximum of 500 runners.
Water stops will be provided during the race.
At the finish, complimentary hot drinks and biscuits will be served.